Monday, February 8, 2010

PART 1 of a driving mix from Ted, King of Mixtapes, for my reluctant departure (one of many) from Wilmington, NC. One of my favorite mixtapes of all time. As with all of his mixes, worn through on my car cassette player. Doesn't keep me from keep the box close at hand.

SIDE ONE See the Woman?, The Sea MORCHEEBA, From a Motel 6 YO LA TENGO, Dash 7 WILCO, Dice Behind Your Shades PAUL WESTERBERG, Big Star?, Lay Back in the Sun SPIRITUALIZED, Monochrome?, It's All Too Much BEATLES

SIDE TWO
Boots of Spanish Leather BOB DYLAN, Horse In The Country?, Winter?, Father to a Sister of Thought PAVEMENT, Tower?, Things You're Doing?, You Said That Last Night APPLES IN STEREO, Part of The Process MORCHEEBA, Look Away?, The Wheel.

(Oh shoot I really need to splice this take back together. So I can play it again. As I remember SIDE ONE into SIDE TWO is especially good.)

SENT FROM JL, Providence RI